Compatibility table – Namespace module
|Property||Presto 2+||WebKit 3||Gecko 1.9+||Trident|
Browsers and Rendering engines
Each property and unit was tested in the latest version of each of the major rendering engines – Presto Core-2, WebKit, Gecko and Trident. KHTML wasn’t tested as they are working on transitioning to WebKit. The browsers used in the charts above were as follows:
- Presto 2
- Tested using Opera 9.5 final
- Tested using Safari 3 final
- Gecko 1.9
- Tested using Firefox 3 beta
- With the absence of public builds, Trident was tested using the shipping version of IE7
The browsers above were tested using the following five tests. If you know of any others, let us know.
- * WebKit incorrectly allows a namespace to come after a regular rule.