The CSS WG had a face-to-face meeting in San Diego last month, and have released their latest resolutions in a series of posts on their blog:
Some of the highlights I saw on my first read through:
- Apple’s proposed animation & transition properties are to be considered.
- Web fonts are to be worked on with the SVG team
- The Advanced Layout module is still being discussed but will be renamed the Template Layout module
- A new type of list, tree-lines, was proposed
- A proposal for the use of constants will be published
Obviously there’s a lot more in there, but it’s nice to see that the Working Group is working!
You can skip to the end and leave a response.
Wow, looks like the group has been very busy. I dig the constants and tree-lines proposals.
CSS WG F2F in San Diego - feature resolutions besides… :: Coding and Dreaming says:Comment » April 7th, 2008 at 12:19 am
[...] A recent post on CSS3.Info regarding the CSS WG F2F in San Diego nicely sums up resolutions relating to possible up-coming CSS features. [...]
One thing that stuck out like a sore thumb:
> Scriptable Selectors
> Alternate idea is to define a set of tokens on the element node, allow scripts to add and remove tokens, and match against that set.. thereby avoiding the execution of any functions during style matching.
Don’t we already have that alternate idea? We call those tokens “classes”.
Fatih Hayrioğlu’nun not defteri » 08 Nisan 2008 web’den seçme haberler says:Comment » April 9th, 2008 at 8:02 pm
[...] CSS çalışma grubunun son toplantısından sonra alınan sonuçlar ve özet. Bağlantı [...]