Chris Hanscom over at Veign.com has been busy this week bringing his CSS3 Quick Reference Guide up to date in line with the latest CSS3 specifications.
The CSS 3 reference guide features one of the most complete and up-to-date cheat sheets on the new CSS 3 specification. See the new propeties, selectors and allowed values that are being introduced in the CSS3 standard.
- Complete listing of the current CSS3 specification
- Organized by type / module
- Complete listing of the properties accepted values
- Selector Type reference
- Unit reference and information
- Common selector pattern reference
You can download the CSS3 Quick Reference Guide here.
You can skip to the end and leave a response.
Thanks for the reference.
It’s still available via Smashing Magazine at the link below, although as this was created over three years ago it will be quite outdated now – it’s a shame the author hasn’t kept it up to date.